If you sit near a guy and he keeps shaking his leg up.and down... Is that a sign he doesn't like you?
Like it seems hes nervous when youre anywhere near him.
- CaninesLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
He really has to fart, but you keep hanging around and he doesn't want to lose his seat. Next time, get up and leave--you don't want him to blow out his lower intestine do you? Or, tell him "Go ahead and cut your loser--I don't mind. In fact, I'm looking forward to smelling it."
- daljack -a girlLv 78 months ago
People who do that don't usually realize they're doing it.....it's a habit.
- DaLv 48 months ago
That's not his leg
- LeeLv 68 months ago
Two things here:
1. Shaking legs does not necessarily mean he's nervous
2. Being nervous around you might have nothing to do with whether he likes you or not
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- .Lv 78 months ago
no, it's a habit a lot of people have