What one of these should I have for anime Hulu, crunchyroll, or funimation?

I can only afford one of them what's the best one to go with I also prefer to watch dubbed

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Funimation is facing a lawsuit right now. Hulu if you prefer dubbed (Has sub too). Crunchyroll is the master for Subs though, they're like the forefront for claiming it straight from Japan. Or go with VRV. Use an animated youtuber's name for hakf the price.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • C T
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

pirate that **** man

• 11 months ago

None of the above. Not only is the selection of anime that these services offer extremely limited, but there have been blatant instances of political policies being enforced onto the content that they provide (Funkimation especially) that either censor the original content or alter it in order to align it to western propaganda. Furthermore, there are sites out there that offer not only vastly more anime, but for free, so there really is no point in supporting content distributors that don't have the decency to offer you content as it is meant to be seen.

• Liar
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Funimation is blatantly the best option for dubbed anime series. It's only a shame that they no longer partner with Vrv.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Its hard to choose, but I would go with Crunchyroll. If you can't decide, flip a coin.

• 11 months ago

If you prefer dubbed, and don't plan on watching anything besides anime, then Funimation would be the most sensible choice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.