Do you think there is a problem with improper dance training at some (recreational or professional) dance studios and dance schools or not?

In terms of rushing students into advanced dance technique (age- and technique-wise), putting ballet students en pointe too soon, poor dance teaching, improper advice by dance teachers, and possibly physical abuse in a few cases? This question is not to disregard the presence of proper dance training and good... show more In terms of rushing students into advanced dance technique (age- and technique-wise), putting ballet students en pointe too soon, poor dance teaching, improper advice by dance teachers, and possibly physical abuse in a few cases?

This question is not to disregard the presence of proper dance training and good dance teaching.
Update: I agree that a dance teacher having good dance training (and possibly dance teaching courses) may possibly make it more likely that they will deliver good dance training to their students. However, personally I don't believe that a dance teacher having received good or professional dance training or even... show more I agree that a dance teacher having good dance training (and possibly dance teaching courses) may possibly make it more likely that they will deliver good dance training to their students.

However, personally I don't believe that a dance teacher having received good or professional dance training or even professional dance teacher training courses necessarily guarantees that he or she will deliver good and safe dance teaching and teaching practices.
Update 2: By "good dance training" I was referring to proper but not necessarily professional dance training, and by "professional dance training" I was referring to training at vocational/pre-professional dance schools, dance conservatories or a degree in dance at a university reputable for dance. By... show more By "good dance training" I was referring to proper but not necessarily professional dance training, and by "professional dance training" I was referring to training at vocational/pre-professional dance schools, dance conservatories or a degree in dance at a university reputable for dance.

By "professional dance teacher training" I was referring to teacher training at professional ballet and dance academies.
Update 3: I think it is extremely sad that some children (not just for dance specifically but in other areas too) are subjected to poor training that may lead to long-term effects and injury.