Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

I'm aroused by watching videos, images, reading and writing about unconscious women, having seizures or other medical problems. Is it wrong?

I'm a woman, I'm 20 and I'm bisexual. Ever since I was around 12, I've been aroused by videos of women being knocked unconcious, CPR, seizures and other medical issues. I've even started writing about celebrities that I have crushes on going through these problems. Recently, when I read about actress Emilia Clarke having an aneurysm, I wrote about my favorite actress, Gal Gadot having an aneurysm in the middle of a premiere. I also go on deviant art and search for images of unconscious and passed out women. I don't ever want to hurt anyone or do anything without their consent, I just enjoy this on videos and literature. Is this weird?

Favorite Answer

not sure about your age but there was a time when old movies often made women appear more attractive and more lady-like by having the woman, faint, or pass-out in a swooning kindda way, and the strong and handsome man would sweep her off her feet, and carry her off to the couch or a nearby bed. this gesture of a woman turning suddenly into a sleeping beauty was something not so strange to people as you think. the concern is with changing times, women are not interested in being weak, helpless and collapsing in order to be an attractive and desirable women. remembering that there are so many other ways to present yourself as brave and strong, and the one you admire seen as able-bodied, bright eyed, and beautiful through the gift of good health. besides anyone you desire to be intimate with/love should be able to give you the gift of star gazing at you with their eyes wide open. you deserve to have a woman's dreamy eyes smiling back at you. why? because then you may see what it is to be seen in your highest place of honor. most important, don't spend your life in hiding, because shut eyes, can work like shut doors too.

• river8 months agoReport

and the whole "women fainting to be more attractive" is an incredibly misogynistic trope.

Just pray to God man

Yeah... the aneurysms and being knocked out and seizers is too far. This implies you like to see violence done to woman. Violence done to anybody is wrong and if doing something is wrong than getting aroused by it is very wrong. I would try to find a way to stop these feelings from happening. If all else fails, keep these thoughts to yourself and don't indulge them by watching that stuff, you'll make it worse. Hope all is well! Get better soon!

Seek help pls..

yes,Read the bible

I don't know if it's wrong or not. People can be aroused by various things. Since the question fell into the category of Psychology, there may be some reason that you are aroused by this. It could likely be due to something from your childhood since you said this began when you were 12. Maybe talking to a psychologist could help you understand this more.

..................................

• e9601:

That is wrong. See a counselor and talk this out.

You need Jesus.....

I used to have something similar except I used to want it to happen to me. It disappeared before the end of puberty but I can relate to it. Don't worry. It doesn't mean you want to do anyone in real life harm.