Is it okay if my girlfriend likes to beat me up as a joke, but kind of in a affectionate way or should I take it seriously?

So, my girlfriend likes to hit me. If she sees me staring at another woman she likes to slap me, but she makes a joke of it and is affectionate and sexy after. Or she slaps me really hard on the butt to startle me. She does it in front of people and it confuses people a lot. If she wants sex but I say no... show more So, my girlfriend likes to hit me. If she sees me staring at another woman she likes to slap me, but she makes a joke of it and is affectionate and sexy after. Or she slaps me really hard on the butt to startle me. She does it in front of people and it confuses people a lot.

If she wants sex but I say no she'll wrestle me and hold me down until I eventually give in (I could easily push her off if I really wanted). She was a high school wrestler so If i'm not careful she can wrestle me in to positions I can't get out of when she's annoyed until I apologize

If I do something in the house she pulls me by my hair to show me. She punches me in the stomach and a couple times hard enough to make me keel over which makes her really proud, but I'm fine.

Maybe it sounds bad but we have a really joking relationships. We're never actually angry at each other. I can be pretty mean to her sometimes in joking things I say, but it's never serious. She's Mexican and no racism, but I feel like for some of them somewhat violent women are kind of normal. I've seen like where the women are genuinely angry and that's a bit scary, but because my girlfriend is never truly angry, just annoyed it doesn't seem the same. People are shocked by how aggressively she hits me though.