Anonymous

I need information on assisted suicide in Belgium and the Netherlands?

I know that in Switzerland assisted suicide is legal the cost is 12,000. But for the Netherlands and Belgium can anyone tell give me the steps to get there and how much it will be or any information about it.

Favorite Answer

I think assisted euthanasia in those places applies to the mentally ill living in torment. It takes a while to get approved, if you get approved. You'd need a place to live and health insurance while seeking approval. Anyhow, email these guys, they can explain...

aanmelding@levenseindekliniek.nl

• Bree8 months agoReport

Thanks so much!

Just let the clock run out and let it happen naturally

There is no assisted suicide in Belgium only euthanasia. you must be under treatment by a resident doctor who is trained in palliative care. You must be considered gravely ill and dying. There is no euthanasia tourism.

The same is true of euthanasia in the netherlands. They do allow assisted suicide. Must be under care of a resident doctor. Must be able to take cocktail without assistance. No tourism.

Given what you have stated in other posts, Switzerland is your only option.

• Bree8 months agoReport

Thanks so much!