nani asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 11 months ago

Libra, Aquarius, and Sagittarius friendship?

great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Aquarius and this works most of the time. These two signs are some of my favorites

Literally me and my friends in first account job then Sagittarius left and it was me and the Libra Girl

How did you manage to make friends before you knew of the Tooth Fairy science?

https://youtu.be/3Dp2Zqk8vHw

Youtube thumbnail

• tony

Sagittarius is loyal, loving, and the type of person you can feel has your back even if you’ve only known them for 24 hours. That said, a Sagittarius isn’t interested in your drama, and doesn’t have a lot of patience for friends who say one thing and do another.

Aquarius are energetic, outgoing, and thrive well amidst a group of people. The friends usually have a great time with each other, as well as other people.adventurous, independent, and march to the beat of your own drums.

. Libra love peace and concord, and this is reflected in their friendship as well as other aspects of their lives. They despise injustice and act against it, making them desirable to each other,...Libra can’t be with a lover that’s selfish. Libra has a lot of love to give to the right person but they cannot be with somebody who is unable to reciprocate that love. They need someone who understands that relationships are about ‘give and take’ and who can provide Libra with the love and compassion that they require from a relationship.

Source(s): Sagittarius friendship I am the archer Dec 11th
  • Kathy

Anyone of any Zodiac sign can be great friends.

My 2 best friends are Sagittarius and Aquarius, how do we get alonge?