Is there anything fun to do in Florida?! ANYTHING/ANYWHERE?!?

My names Nataly I’m 22 and I’ve lived in Florida for a little over 10 years. I’m in Orlando a couple minutes away from the airport. So here the issue. My girlfriend and I are going to celebrate our 3 year anniversary, but I/we can think of anywhere to go or anything to do! We’ve don’t all the parks, springs,... show more My names Nataly I’m 22 and I’ve lived in Florida for a little over 10 years. I’m in Orlando a couple minutes away from the airport.

So here the issue. My girlfriend and I are going to celebrate our 3 year anniversary, but I/we can think of anywhere to go or anything to do! We’ve don’t all the parks, springs, clubs, restaurants, beaches, exhibits etc.! We went to Anna Marie Island last year and it was ok. We have Orlando Florida clear I know that. But please!

Does anyone know of anywhere or anything to do in or outside of Orlando?! WE’D LOVE AN EXCUSE FOR A ROAD TRIP! So distance is never an issue, it’s just if we leave Orlando to go South or North. We wouldn’t know where to book a hotel or what to do.

Can some of you guys out there give me location ideas alone with things to do? Our anniversary is at the end of September and we’re looking to go out for about 3 days.

I just need 3 amazing/fun things to do outside Orlando. PLEASE HELP! I wanna make this special and memorable for her!