Can a diagnosed Scizophrenic volunteer as a fireman?

They call my knowledge "bizarre" and "nihilistic" delusions.

I am not a Schizophrenic...but I admit I have some deep emotional pain. That is all. That is the only potential hindrance.

I'm 28, male, willing to work hard, and would like to *earn* the $500 a month the Gov't t gives me. I do not like being given (ill-gotten?) gains.

I was thinking about just doing community service for 40 hours a week. But, I used to want to be a fireman as a kid. And it's an admirable career.

Would this be allowed? (I live in Alabama, if that info is needed.)

Favorite Answer

Call the fire department and ask them. But yeah, a similar thing happened to me, misdiagnosed as a schizophrenic when I came forward about having been raped for years in a voodoo cult. The elite cults are using the legal and mental health system to discredit and disarm its victims. They are so powerful, even whether or not you remember being raped is up to them. That's right. You could've been raped and you wouldn't know it, even if someone told you about it, unless a specific hypnotic trigger is used on you. Many victims go on living not knowing what they have lived through and will turn against the victims that speak out. Anyhow, there's nothing we can do to get rid of our schizophrenia diagnosis. When I tried, the doctor told me that it must've subsided, but he wouldn't think to consider that it was a misdiagnosis to begin with. After a couple years of study, I've come to diagnose myself. I had Dissociative Amnesia that began to integrate when a witch that raped me used an hypnotic trigger on me. The integration took 2 years and I suffered in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Intermittent Explosive Disorder for that time. The IED and DA is now gone, but the PTSD remains. Turns out the medication they put me on for schizophrenia is also for PTSD, so I guess that's good, but overall, the mental health system caused more harm than good. Now, I risk getting kicked out of where I live because I signed up for medical cannabis. My landlord is doing random drug tests on me to make sure I'm not using it. I've contacted over a dozen attorneys for help, but they all ignore me, even the Disability Rights people aren't of any help.

Bottom line, it depends on how desperate the fire department is for volunteers.

I do suffer from shizophrenia and from North Dakota, I tried to enlist in the Navy and was DQ, so I chose college. IDK If Public Services admit us.

Shame on them