Ron
Lv 6
Ron asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Is the stock market going up and down trumps fault or is it investors?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Rule no 1. When things are going well take the Credit you’ve earned it

Rule no 2. When things go wrong, blame the other guy, they deserve it

• gerald
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

it is big tech firms buying their own stocks to inflate their worth illegal after 1929 it is now legal many are running at a loss but still striking for profit the banks were deregulated in the 20th century and gambled on debt it collapsed spectacularly in 2008 , this is the same thing on a much bigger scale and printing money and low interest rates are funding it its a nuclear bomb and will explode all the experts know it

• August
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

The world stock market has been good for the last 3 years.and the US government don't buy+sell shares (or they shouldn't do) There are too many anti Trump contributors on this site and it is making a mockery of all the questions been asked. The world is in a mess with trade wars,Europe and possibly military conflict in a number of areas,so is there any wonder. A World Order is needed. Investors determine the see-saw effect of the markets !

Source(s): very small uk investor
  • 4 months ago

It's investors fault. They're the ones selling the stocks. Investors respond to what's going on - in the economy, in business, in world events, in politics, etc. Right now, I think they're worried about the economy.

The stock market goes up, and it goes down. This is garden variety stuff. It doesn't go steadily upward. I'm not sure why so many think that's how it's supposed to work??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I think it's both.

• 4 months ago

It's not Trump's fault.

• 4 months ago

Well...OK. The China stuff is making them nervous. You can say that's Trumps fault, but we have a big trade deficit problem that needs fixed. There has been very little actual impact on our economy. But it is big numbers and people who do stocks don't like anything that is not predictable.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Liberal Jews trying to make Trump look bad.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

When the stock market is up, it's because of Trump.

When it's down, it's the Democrat president's fault.

If there is no Democrat president at the time, well nobody can really control these things, y'know?

Sincerely,

Republicans

• Trey4 months agoReport

I'm pretty certain the only people who are stupid enough to think the executive office has any control over the economy are.... hmm.... practically every single American regardless of party.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Investers ....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.