Today's news story, vaccinated stewardess gets measles, dies from brain swelling, my question concerns my hotel stay please read on?

The hotel I have reservations for often has a religious group staying there, they reserve the entire place (it's big). This group is known for not getting measles vaccines. Now I am wary of staying at that hotel and using the pool and other facilities if this group has been there recently, or if some of them... show more The hotel I have reservations for often has a religious group staying there, they reserve the entire place (it's big). This group is known for not getting measles vaccines. Now I am wary of staying at that hotel and using the pool and other facilities if this group has been there recently, or if some of them frequent this hotel on their own, due to the measles outbreak. I have been vaccinated but apparently it might not matter. Should I cancel the reservation or am I worrying needlessly?