promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 10 months ago

I am a time traveller from next week. A massive 9.0 megaquake hit the west coast. I was sent a week back in time with mission to stop it?

I am the only person with Ph.D. In time travel. This is why they sent be back in time. Should I stop the megaquake but people won't believe my time travel story? Or should I let it happen and people will believe me?

What should I do?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

I am the only person with a Ph.D. In time travel. That is why they sent me back in time. Should I stop the megaquake? How? Only Superman can stop an earthquake. But then people won't believe my time travel story. If I let it happen people still won't believe me because I outgrew my Superman pajamas. What should I do? Get off your Mom's computer before she gets home.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tom S
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Just tell me the next winning Powerball numbers.

• 10 months ago

Contact the govt.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Tfdgergetgfhfdyu

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

A 9.0 is nothing. If you said it would be a 30.0 maybe someone would take pause.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Son, take your meds, tighten the tinfoil on your hat, and go back under your bridge.

• 10 months ago

I think it's embarrassing you have a PhD. and didn't credit tjaxes to your degree but I'm pretty sure you're sinking on quick sand anyway.

tjom fjulp

• John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Even if you had indisputable proof, there's not a whole lot that could be done in advance anyway. Empty the hospitals. You thought 40 million people had someplace else to go in a week's time?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I believe your tinfoil hat has slipped.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I believe you and you can confirm your story by giving me this Saturday's British lottery results so I can't lose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.