What's the nicest thing anyone's said to you?

Oh my God where do I start?!? Oh how about with this response from a couple days ago from our "gay" pal, Aaron. "No because we are not all fat like you and we don't all live at home with mommy and a cat feeling sorry for ourselves. Oh, and next time you have something to say about me... show more Oh my God where do I start?!?

Oh how about with this response from a couple days ago from our "gay" pal, Aaron.

"No because we are not all fat like you and we don't all live at home with mommy and a cat feeling sorry for ourselves. Oh, and next time you have something to say about me don't go sneaking around in the dead of night behind my back.

You are a lying pig. I wouldn't touch you if you were the last man on earth. In spite of the fact you live in a different country you are useless and well below me. You work in some fast food joint. Always complaining and feeling sorry for yourself, and still living at home in your 30s."
1 answer 1