Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is it worse that Warren lied about being Native American Indian, or Trump lied about having bone spurs to avoid draft?

Im trying to decide what to be outraged about more, I mean obviously everything but what specifically

Update:

Are all lies fair game, like everything from Warren and Trump? Can all of them be brought up at the spur of a moment if they get the nom

Update 2:

It is disgusting that lies are normal, ive never seen so many low lifes try to defend lies

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

What Warren did was much worse. During the 60's numerous people avoided the draft, even if it meant going to Canada.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No one gives a **** about "bone spurs" except you moronic libtards. The military came up with LOTS of reasons to turn down admittance into combat situations.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

As DNA tests have confirmed, she does have some Native American ancestry as well as other ancestry. Her claim was actually in sympathy with Native American problems as well as repeating what her family had told her. Trump's bone spurs were pure fiction.

• ...Show all comments
    • David
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Yes she did Lili. She even registered with the Texas Bar Assoc as American Indian. Goggle it.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Warren did not lie. What she said was that she came from an area where a lot of the population had Indian ancestors. When Trump said that he would donate $1 Million to charity if she could prove that she was part Indian, she had her DNA tested. Not only does she have North American Indian ancestors but South American, as well. We are still waiting for the donation. I guess that will come after the donation he promised if Barak Obama showed his Hawaiian birth certificate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

She didn’t lie. The DNA test showed that she had Native American ancestry. I don’t understand why Red Hats aren’t satisfied with that.

• 5 months ago

Warren u.s worse because you have proof that she lied. With Trump you have no proof. Not that it ever matters to a liberal.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

No, there is no proof that she lied. In fact, her DNA test DID prove that she has a small amount of NA ancestry. Grow up, dear, and READ.

• 5 months ago

Every Candidate on that stage has lied about something, if you are going to fret over lies candidates say, you are in for a long miserable life

• -j.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm not even sure she lied.

Marco Rubio said his parents came to America to avoid the oppressive Castro regime. Only problem: they came to America well before Castro took power.

Is he a liar? Is he a huge lying fraud?

Or did he just believe family lore he was told without fact-checking it? I'm tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt, and Warren too.

I don't much care about bone spurs. Trump has told lies much worse than that.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump has proof of bone spurs.

Elizabeth Warren is 1/1012 South American. She ain't Cherokee, she lied.

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You have that backwards.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Have you seen Trumps X-rays ? Warren is a liar

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Mike, sweetie, you really are a moron. You don't even realize how stupid this comment is. Everything you post suggests that you never got past the 7th grade. Are you even employed?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.