Cna is the dc area where I work can make anywhere from $13-20 sometimes even more. I would suggest becoming a dialysis tech which is what I am plenty of experienced techs get paid around $18-22 a hour.

Here we start at $10 an hour

CNA salary mainly depends on the experience of an individual. How many years of experience as a CNA which decides the salary. The other thing that affects a salary as per the location which matters where you live in the country and the city.

There is an hourly basis salary in different countries. The average hourly pay is $12.10 and annual salary average $25,215 to $27,234.

• :)
    1 year ago

It depends on the state. Here in New Jersey, they make about $12-$15 an hour about.

• edward
    1 year ago

To start? Minimum where i work, that’s only like $12/hr

1 year ago

They can be quite low, barely over minimum wage.

• olivia
    1 year ago

According to The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) current Occupational Outlook Handbook, the median expected annual salary for certified nursing assistant is $26,590. Actual salaries may vary greatly based on specialization within the field, location, years of experience and a variety of other factors.

• RICK
    1 year ago

Most placed just over minimum

In my area start at $8 to $9

• .
    1 year ago

It depends where you work and how many years experience you have. It could be as low as 10.45 per hour.