9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Cna is the dc area where I work can make anywhere from $13-20 sometimes even more. I would suggest becoming a dialysis tech which is what I am plenty of experienced techs get paid around $18-22 a hour.

• 12 months ago

Here we start at $10 an hour

• 12 months ago

CNA salary mainly depends on the experience of an individual. How many years of experience as a CNA which decides the salary. The other thing that affects a salary as per the location which matters where you live in the country and the city.

There is an hourly basis salary in different countries. The average hourly pay is $12.10 and annual salary average $25,215 to $27,234.

• :)
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

It depends on the state. Here in New Jersey, they make about $12-$15 an hour about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

To start? Minimum where i work, that’s only like $12/hr

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They can be quite low, barely over minimum wage.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

According to The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) current Occupational Outlook Handbook, the median expected annual salary for certified nursing assistant is $26,590. Actual salaries may vary greatly based on specialization within the field, location, years of experience and a variety of other factors.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Most placed just over minimum

In my area start at $8 to $9

Lv 7
    1 year ago

It depends where you work and how many years experience you have. It could be as low as 10.45 per hour.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.