why does no one answer my questions?
- 2 months ago
because your breath stinks and yur momma dresses you funny. Its as good of a answer as any your gonna get here.
- 4 months ago
don't care move on its no big deal
- oklatomLv 75 months ago
Because you post as anonymous. We avoid those.
- 5 months ago
There are several general reasons questions are not answered.
1. Dear Abby type questions
2. Obvious violations
3. Anonymous askers
4. Easily googled
5. Asking about very archaic things that people have little interest in
6. Not enough detail - give all the information needed (especially when asking about violations)
7. Questions that would require us to have your phone or computer in our hands to answer
8. Wrong category - always double check and move if needed
9. Medical questions - the answer is ALWAYS "see a doctor"
10. Too time consuming
11. Too much extraneous material to read - we don't need your life story
12. Homework - one question may get answered, but not ten and showing your attempts helps
13. There is just no answer the way you asked the question - try rewording
14. Poorly written questions (all CAPS and bad grammar for example)
15. Using text and twitter speak instead of English
16. Really technical questions
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 75 months ago
Because whenever I see a blue face Anonymous troll............9 times out of 10 it's some republican douchebag who has me blocked.........so I don't bother wasting my time trying to answer Anon questions.
- MentalLv 65 months ago
Many people have left here to go to better sites with less nonsense like
- KidddasLv 75 months ago
since u ask this question anonymously, we can't go to ur profile to look at ur questions to see why.
- 5 months ago
- DanielLv 75 months ago
Examples would Help since your under Anonymous I cant take a look at what you been Asking
If its a Dear Abby type of Question or Chat or Something like that a lot of people Avoid Answering those type of Questions
If you Update your Question and give us some more information about what you Asked we may be able to give you a Better Answer as to why
- JimLv 75 months ago
Because we don't know who you are.