Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

What do you think of the 13 Times Trump Supporters Attacked, Harassed or Plotted to Kill Muslims?

• TNO

I think that anyone who plots to kill, attacks, or harasses normal people of all kinds is an @sshole.

They may be Trump supporters, but this sentiment very much predates the Trump presidency. I don't think Trump is their reason, but is being used as a convenient excuse. Not by these jerks, but by those who want to tarnish Trump's name to suit their own political agenda.

I'm not Muslim, but I am Jewish. Meaning, I'm part of the group that, statistically speaking, is more likely to experience religiously-based hatred in this nation. Yes, more so than Muslims, believe it or not. Trust me when I say that these kinds of people existed before Trump entered the political ring and that their hatred was stewing long before he campaigned. It really helps no one by trying to say that Trump is encouraging them, consciously or not, because honestly that very well may not be the case.

HuffPost, that bastion of journalistic integrity, determined to print nothing but the truth. 13 is a drop in the ocean compared to how many President Trump supporters have been attacked and miniscule in comparison to the number of attacks carried out by POC. But HuffPost and the rest of the Liberal media couldn't care less about victims that they can't blame on Republicans. I love how so many President Trump haters can't even not hide like pathetic, weak cowards. I wonder what the figure would be for a story about anti-Trump-hate-Democrat-supporters, 30, 40 maybe 50 million.

• -j.

To answer the question, Inquizetif thinks 13 isn't high enough.

nothing new in today's world