Is it possible to know how Stephen Hawking felt?
I had some strong edibles at an awards ceremony and couldn't move. I was slightly slumped over and think I knew how Stephen Hawking felt. My seat neighbors disagreed. How high was I?
- CaninesLv 65 months ago
The reason he was slumped over to one side was so he could talk out of his a*s, making bold predictions none of us could prove right or wrong.
- The world is gonna end in 500 years
- Earth will cease to exist in the future
- The sun will eventually burn itself out
- Black holes could one day swallow our universe
- People will one day be able to travel to other planets
- I'll walk again before Donald Trump is President of the United States
Thank you, Mr Wizard!
(Okay, I made that last one up)
- NancyLv 65 months ago
Only is as much it's possible to know how anyone felt. He had the ability to communicate and did communicate, so...