Do you believe in Ghost or demons?

Last night i was asleep. I awoke to my son who is 1 crying i went and picked him up and cuddled him back to sleep in my bed. Around 345am i felt a scratch on my hand which had been hanging off the bed. So i move it in fear. As its dark and well wtf scratched me? Anyways i lay there in panic for a little bit trying... show more Last night i was asleep. I awoke to my son who is 1 crying i went and picked him up and cuddled him back to sleep in my bed. Around 345am i felt a scratch on my hand which had been hanging off the bed. So i move it in fear. As its dark and well wtf scratched me? Anyways i lay there in panic for a little bit trying not to wake my baby or hubby. And in my mind think what it could have been. Then i look down and my baby is sliding to the edge of the bed. And he lets out a scream so loud it was a scream of fear. He was About to fall off so now i have him wrapped tight in my arms and tears coming down my face my baby is holding me so tight... This thing was pulling my baby!! In our house we sometimes see things or hear things but dont pay any mind to them. As it seems crazy. Idk i dont wanna sound crazy but.. This freaked me out.
2 answers 2