Jay asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 4 months ago

If my boyfriend has been done with chemotherapy for over two years is it OK for him to ejaculate inside of me?

I know this is a little too much information… But I’m just wanting to make sure it’s safe for my boyfriend and I to have sex without a condom. He had cancer and his been cancer free for over two years. I’m very happy that he is OK now. Just honestly also wondering if it’s safe for the woman to be having sex with a chemotherapy patient? Or if it would do anything to her eggs?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's fine though does he really want to have sex with someone with this low of an IQ?

• 4 months ago

i cuzzed you out and was going to click submit until i thought about it for a second and came to the conclusion that id be a little hesitant about f1cking a girl with cancer

not necessarily because she has cancer (puzzy is puzzy and i would totally risk my life and health for it)

but because she would be so god awful thin!!!

so you narrowly escaped my wrath but only because i put myself in your shoes

Source(s): nothing
    • Hans4 months agoReport

No one here believes that you have touched a single female in your entire life

• 4 months ago

Why not get married and then you will have no problems.

• SheilaK
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

daddy2lixi - you are a very angry and vulgar person.

• 4 months ago

What I want to know is why you're asking such questions public forums from people that probably don't know how to pick their nose right! why don't you ask a real certified medical doctor in the privacy that you should be having? What business is it of the public what you're doing with your sex life? And why would you want the public to know about it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

You have posted your question in the pre-school category - that doesn't seem the best place.

• Pippin
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

More likely a certain troll who hangs out in the Cancer section moved it -- as he moved most questions to preschool or special Ed or mental health ,-- showing what he thinks of the posters.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Why do you imply that you are a woman but go by a guys name. Are you trying to be the most obvious and stupid troll here? If so then you will have to work a lot harder.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Are you seriously that dumb??

• Pippin
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Wow. I thought all the alt accounts were mine. I'm hurt ....

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Chemo doesn't linger in his body for years. The doctor would have told him at the time how long to use protection, but I can't imagine that 2 years would be a problem. (Presumably you are on another form of birth control or want a baby.)

My friend (female) was told to avoid sharing any bodily fluids for a few DAYS after each infusion (pregnancy was not a concern at her age) -- and even that seemed to be a controversial recommendation.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

BF should ask M.D.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

That is something that you should discuss with his doctor!

But, yes, all the chemo is out of his system at this point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.