If my boyfriend has been done with chemotherapy for over two years is it OK for him to ejaculate inside of me?

I know this is a little too much information… But I’m just wanting to make sure it’s safe for my boyfriend and I to have sex without a condom. He had cancer and his been cancer free for over two years. I’m very happy that he is OK now. Just honestly also wondering if it’s safe for the woman to be having sex with... show more I know this is a little too much information… But I’m just wanting to make sure it’s safe for my boyfriend and I to have sex without a condom. He had cancer and his been cancer free for over two years. I’m very happy that he is OK now. Just honestly also wondering if it’s safe for the woman to be having sex with a chemotherapy patient? Or if it would do anything to her eggs?