A group of fathers beat me for having a 15 year old girlfriend, me being 19, Can I file a lawsuit?

I was at my local health club and we both went together, and we both went into the locker room, i went for the boys and she went for the girls. It was also parents night. I was not aware of this. She was in the locker room, and all the parents comforted her, and hugged her, and treated her like gold. I was in... show more I was at my local health club and we both went together, and we both went into the locker room, i went for the boys and she went for the girls.

It was also parents night. I was not aware of this.

She was in the locker room, and all the parents comforted her, and hugged her, and treated her like gold.

I was in the locker room, and all the fathers took turns beating the crap out of me. I was left for dead, and the parents left, and a new guys came in, and called 911 and i was taken away in an ambulance
Can i file a lawsuit?