A group of fathers beat me for having a 15 year old girlfriend, me being 19, Can I file a lawsuit?

I was at my local health club and we both went together, and we both went into the locker room, i went for the boys and she went for the girls.

It was also parents night. I was not aware of this.

She was in the locker room, and all the parents comforted her, and hugged her, and treated her like gold.

I was in the locker room, and all the fathers took turns beating the crap out of me. I was left for dead, and the parents left, and a new guys came in, and called 911 and i was taken away in an ambulance

Can i file a lawsuit?

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

yes they can all be charged with assult

you have admitted that you are a paedophile

Kcjchdhsysyeue63637djcjcjcjdjdhxhxhd

Did you call the sheriff and file a police report? Did you file a claim against the owner of the building against his insurance did you contact a lawyer and get a lawyer working on the case? You seem to know what this is all about! I'm not saying that it is legal or correct to have a girlfriend that's under age. But if you were attacked in a vigilante situation you really need to take legal recourse but in order to get anybody to listen to you you're going to need to have some money otherwise you're pretty much Sol! When I was a young man people tried to tread on me one time. Word quickly got around town don't mess with that silly joker because you wind up dead. You're going to have to learn to defend yourself in the way of the world you get better weapons and you get a bigger gang and you go after them. and you make a reputation for yourself so people don't use you for a doormat.

I despise liars with every fibre of my body, and YOU are one despicable son of a whore. Do enjoy the rest of your day, preferably at the bottom of a swimming pool somewhere.

Troll Alert! ................

It’s statutory rape.

Fathers have every right to protect their daughters.

Cool story...

I thought you were 22 ?

So you're not 22 like you said in another question?