promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

A group of fathers beat me for having a 15 year old girlfriend, me being 19, Can I file a lawsuit?

I was at my local health club and we both went together, and we both went into the locker room, i went for the boys and she went for the girls.

It was also parents night. I was not aware of this.

She was in the locker room, and all the parents comforted her, and hugged her, and treated her like gold.

I was in the locker room, and all the fathers took turns beating the crap out of me. I was left for dead, and the parents left, and a new guys came in, and called 911 and i was taken away in an ambulance

Can i file a lawsuit?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes they can all be charged with assult

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

you have admitted that you are a paedophile

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Kcjchdhsysyeue63637djcjcjcjdjdhxhxhd

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Did you call the sheriff and file a police report? Did you file a claim against the owner of the building against his insurance did you contact a lawyer and get a lawyer working on the case? You seem to know what this is all about! I'm not saying that it is legal or correct to have a girlfriend that's under age. But if you were attacked in a vigilante situation you really need to take legal recourse but in order to get anybody to listen to you you're going to need to have some money otherwise you're pretty much Sol! When I was a young man people tried to tread on me one time. Word quickly got around town don't mess with that silly joker because you wind up dead. You're going to have to learn to defend yourself in the way of the world you get better weapons and you get a bigger gang and you go after them. and you make a reputation for yourself so people don't use you for a doormat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I despise liars with every fibre of my body, and YOU are one despicable son of a whore. Do enjoy the rest of your day, preferably at the bottom of a swimming pool somewhere.

• 10 months ago

Troll Alert! ................

• 10 months ago

It’s statutory rape.

Fathers have every right to protect their daughters.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Cool story...

I thought you were 22 ?

• 10 months ago

So you're not 22 like you said in another question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.