for parents with babies and toddlers, how much does your child weigh?

my daughter will be 3 next month and she currently weighs 26.8 lbs and is 34 inches tall. she is in the 10th percentile for weight and 5th for height, she is shorter than average :(

my other daughter is 11 months old weighs 23 lbs and is 29 inches tall, always has been in the lower percentile.

• LizB
    Favorite Answer

My 16 month old was 26lb13oz and 32.75" at her checkup a couple of weeks ago. She's huge, though, 95th percentile across the board. Not sure where it comes from, her dad and I are both average height.

• y

Don't remember the exact weights and heights, could get my *** up and go look at the back of the door, where their charts still hang. All I remember is that the biggest thing, is that the %'s were in line. I noticed with my youngest that there was an issue at least a year before her doc took it seriously, and there was an issue that eventually was dealt with. No lasting impact but at the time, it was worrisome.