Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 12 months ago

How to be pretty?!?

Ok so.. I (girl/14) am really ugly. Please don t say stuff like "oh I m sure you re pretty" I m not. Lots of people tell me I m ugly and I literally am. I just really really want to look completely different. Does anyone have any idea how to make yourself look much prettier/really different?

look if you really think u are and u wan to change. thats fine i cant tell you that you are if you dont believe it. If you are allowed and u want to use makeup, you should try, since you are only 14, i recommend not to use that much, if acne is a huge problem for you, treat your face with some acne products that could help you ...if u are not in the time of easting money its fine, look up for natural mask face and natural treatments. some mascara, lipstick that may not be too colorful, you can try some small foundation just to cover some imperfections, if u feel maybe you look ugly because you are out of shape, eat healthier or try to do some exercise, change your hairstyle, do different things , straigh it, or try some braids. if u wear glasses look up for some tips, look for glasses that match you face shape. if your skin in in the dark tones wear bright color like white, orange yellow, if not then the opposite, but do something different, you can use perfume it helps alot. wear some earrings if u can , they usually brighten the face.I WISH U BEST OF LUCk! Feel comfortable with the way you are and if right mpw you dont, then work for it, its nothing to be ashamed about!

Really?

You must be.

I am sure

Being pretty is a goal for lots of people--it’s a great way to improve your self esteem and self confidence! Everybody is beautiful, and it’s important to remember that it’s not just what’s on the outside that makes you pretty. The way you treat other people goes a long way in how they see you.

Read more ,Click Here :https://www.wikihow.com/Be-Pretty

You can go to a store like Macys or an upscale store where they sell make up and get a free make over. They are experts and will show you how to wear make up that is suitable for you.

makeup and take care of yourself

BOO UR BOOTYFUL 😘😘😘💓💗💖💘💞💝

no offense but you have to go inside yourself and know you are truly beautiful no matter what and all the things people say will melt away and your beauty will radiate :) The sacral chakra talks about this too but i am 15 so dont worry i know how it feels

Confidence is always attractive, so learn to stand up straight, look people in the eye, and don’t be afraid to laugh out loud. Instead of pulling inward and worrying about what other people think of you, push outward — get interested in other people, ask lots of questions, focus on the world around you.

I'm a young woman so I completely understand you. I went through people telling me I was unattractive and I believed it till one day something clicked in my brain and I decided I deserved to be happy. I ended up blocking the negative comments people made from my brain and stood in front of the mirror everyday saying "I am beautiful" and amazingly the affirmations worked!!!!! People started telling me I was beautiful and I, more importantly, believed it myself!!!!! But if u want some advice in improving your appearance I suggest mewing/ tongue posture. It explains why posture is so important not just for health, but how it also contributes to your attractiveness.

Don’t think “pretty” — not everyone is destined to be conventionally “pretty”. Think “attractive”, in the sense of attracting people to you.

Hair and makeup tutorials on YouTube can be really helpful, not to make yourself “pretty”, but to find your own look.