Who would I contact if I lost the tax exempt number for a private school and need to have it?
- Anonymous6 months ago
- RICKLv 76 months ago
The school seems the logical source
- Beverly SLv 76 months ago
- Trivial OneLv 76 months ago
The school can easily provide it to you. If that's somehow a problem, all non-profits in the US have to file a 990 form every year with the IRS. The 990 form has the tax ID on it and it is a public form. You can do a Google search for "*Name of School* 990 form" and find it that way.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- John AldenLv 76 months ago
Their business office.
- MichaelLv 76 months ago
The private school.
- Max HooplaLv 76 months ago
Ask the school. It will be on all their tax forms.
- Casey YLv 76 months ago
The school...receptionist probably has it...
- JudyLv 76 months ago
The state sales tax department