Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

So Rachael says if we shouldn’t support illegals entering our nation one shouldn’t practice a faith in a nation where the faith is illegal?

I don’t think she understands that laws can be broken to practice a faith. I’m Christian and even if it was illegal I would practice the faith. It’s different than giving shelter to an illegal pest who deserves to suffer!!!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"an illegal pest who deserves to suffer!"

Whoa.

• 4 months ago

" illegal pest who deserves to suffer"

WTF? These are people trying to illegally cross the border, not pests. I would likely do what they are doing in their circumstances.

ALSO, if someone raped my child and I got ahold of them, I would kill them myself. Still, vigilante justice is illegal and I acknowledge that it should be illegal.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Perhaps she can move to a place with laws which are more favorable to her point of view. If she is missed we can always have a coyote smuggle her back.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

But I am in love with Rachael.

I want to make love with Rachael.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I think this argument is idiotic and trying to make any sense out of any argument on either "side" of it would draw me into this circle of idiots.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I put my faith and trust in Rachael.

A woman of honor and intelligence.

I worship that women.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Let’s say you area Christian and tell me that it should be illegal to help illegals. Then you must also support telling Christians in nations where is illegal to be Christian to stop practicing their faith. This is because it’s against the law in the nation. Abiding by nations laws and all.

• 4 months ago

You worship a dead man and call him God, and believe your Dead Man God is bound by the words inside a book, but also omnipotent, and that he loves everyone, but lets the things he loves go into eternal torment because he let them make bad choices.

Christianity is FUNKING STUPID.

• Dr. Bright
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

You still worship a dead man. I understand ancestor veneration, but saying that ONE MAN was actually THE ONE AND ONLY GOD is just plain stupid. It's like saying you've found the "one true language" or "one true number". It's ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I haven't met Rachael. So..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.