Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 6 months ago

I'm a 28 year old African American woman who wants to move to either Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Spain or Italy to become a reculse.....?

So how do I do it? I'm fed up with so many things. I'm an emotional and psychological sadomasochist who enjoys the thought of killing others and herself or doing something that will get me killed and ending up in Hell. Moreover, the thought of either me or another person getting unjustly and undeservedly brutally murdered and then go to Hell while your murderer goes to Heaven just makes me want to contemplate suicide. I want to kill myself to free myself from this wretched existence. I wish that I never even came into God's thoughts. That's all I have to say.

I'll go to either Spain, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and maybe even Germany to isolate myself from the rest of the world. I'm done.

Favorite Answer

If you don't know what love is, (it's God), you'll be a hermit of the misty mountains, a fool like ...

You'll have to do some research on visa requirements first.

None of those countries will allow you to move unless / until you meet their work visa requirements.

Simply by having issues isn't enough to qualify.

• james

Out of those. Spain right now is the easiest to move to. If you have the money to do so. But personally I would recommend Mayamar or Lao as best for you.

• John

I'll assume that you are independently wealthy because otherwise you aren't moving to any of those places. If you can get a job there you can get a work visa, otherwise the days of just moving off to other countries is long past.

And I speak from huge experience - you would just be taking your problems along with you anyway. Life is life, wherever you go.

• Edwena

Japan is the place for you.

The Black Forest of Germany sounds perfect

• I will pay for it on GoFundMe...get out of here or better yet. just drink poisonYou only came on a Religion forum out of self-hate.

• So... With all that said... Can I just say I think it'd be kinda cool to find an African American hermet somewhere in the far mountains of Japan or China?