What is some unexplainable paranormal experiences you had?

Sometimes when I look out my window I see a blinding light in the sky. It is both frightening and beautiful.

• Hunter

I saw a phantom car a few years ago that had red and yellow blinking lights on the back of it. The thing unique about it was that the flashing lights came from a round grey metallic bar, only barely 1" around and not the normal LEDs or flash tubes. That car went up a street and disappeared, it was never seen again.

And once while staying at a hotel near the airport, I looked out the window one evening and saw at least eight UFOs go out to a point in the air then made a 180 degree turn, and coming back it was no longer a bright white UFO but a small propeller-type plane. I saw that happen about eight tikes until I got bored, but it could have been a dozen UFOs doing that from start to finish. This happened by a major international airport and I could never figure out the point of those maneuvers or where the "airplanes" went to after changing from being UFOs.

One time in 1998, I saw a flock of ducks flying backwards in what must have been a time eddy of some sort.

And on another occasion, I was waiting for the bus and I noticed that this airplane was going toward the airport which was a few miles away, then suddenly it was back some distance away. This wasn't your typical circling the airport for a landing, as the plane clearly didn't fly around in any circle but was like a film that was being reset like in Ground Hog's Day. I watched this strange sight until my bus arrived and figured I had been watching a time loop taking place. I suppose it must have ended sooner or later for that poor unfortunate pilot. So weird.

Those are only just a few strange things that I have seen. My home town has a reputation for weirdness, and the semi-official motto is, "Keeping Portland weird." No kidding...

• Gary K

I think pretty much everything you experience will have a natural explanation. Unexplainable to you may not mean unexplainable to someone else. Even magic coat hangers and electrical glitches.

• Gary K

You know, your use of vulgarities only shows your limited capacity to form a decent argument (and everyone knows it...)

I have had many things happen to me that can't be explained. I always do a straighten up before bed. One morning, I came downstairs to find a plastic red clothes hanger in the middle of the floor. I get a lot of dry cleaning done and have a couple of wardrobes full of free wire hangers from the nearby dry cleaners. I have never owned a plastic one and certainly not a red one. I live alone and lock up every night. The hanger was right in the middle of the floor where I walk and was not there before I retired for the night. I have no want for a hanger to be on my floor and if I still somehow put it there, I managed to put the only hanger that I do not own on my floor. The hanger is still here for all to see and stands proudly on top of my printer. It has been examined repeatedly by lots of business associates and friends that come to my home and nobody has found it to be anything more than a bog-standard plastic clothes hanger. It is not the clothes hanger of doom or the clothes hanger from hell, it is just a clothes hanger.

• Can't say that I have had a paranormal experience, can't say that I believe that anyone else has either.

If people looked a bit harder for rational explanations instead of jumping straight onto the paranormal wagon I'm sure there would be a lot less of these outlandish 'supernatural' stories.

• Dr. NG

Sweatie, are you sure you got rid of her?? Or, is she still here putting one over on you?

• Mr. P

It is a bit of a cliché that when you ask "is there anybody there" and the lights go out. But it did happen when I asked a spirit to make itself known.

First it turned the room lights off, then the downstairs sockets, then the water heater and finally the cooker. All turned off in the fusebox that was in plain view, and within about 5 minutes of each other, and I was turning them back on in the fusebox after each event.

When I said thank you and laid down some house rules, nothing further happened.

I called out an electrician the next day but no faults were found, and he couldn't explain it, so I think it is unexplainable.

One time I went to a friend's campus after hours to hang out. The building was empty. We thought it would be fun to use an ouiji board. We went to an area of the campus that was supposedly "haunted". We sat on the floor and started using it. I was skeptical, especially because it didn't take long for the piece to start "moving" and I was sure it was just my friend moving it himself. I still think it was him, but these next parts are unexplainable... we started to feel a cold breeze and everything got quiet. I suggested we go walk around the building and he show me some other haunted spots. He walked me down to a room where people practice dance. The door was locked which he said was unusual. We put our ears up to the door and heard strange mumbling... we tried to open the door again, and it was suddenly unlocked. The door creeked open and the room was pitch black, except you could make out mirrors on the wall and what looked like a phone light. Our eyes adjusted and we realized a person was sitting there, in the pitch black dark, alone, looking right towards us. We freaked out and ran. I asked him if it was possible it was just a person, but why would they have locked them self in a pitch black room and been mumbling and staring at the door? We went downstairs and asked the check in lady if anyone else has checked in today. She said we were the only 2 people in the building besides her and a security guard who was in the lobby. Weird stuff

• 👻

I have one every day.

• Dformd

Never had one its fake