Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 3 months ago

Is CNN's Anderson Cooper anti white?

"I'm excited that whites are no longer going to be a majority". Replace white with any other color...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-anderson-cooper-...

Yes, all media hate whites

No. He's just pro-controversial comments. It keeps him in the news.

Yes, that's the condition: To be a good white person in today's America, you have to be on the side of racists and fascists. And there, AC just doesn't make the grade. Too bad for Cooper and all his stupid talk about democratic values.

Source(s): Good Whitey
    • petrishvarga3 months agoReport

He just comes across to me as being anti anything resembling republican

Hes a corporate shill who uses identity politics to push his agenda. Nothing more.

• Nick

Well he’s white himself. However I don’t like that some millionaires like him can say stuff like that about whites. He’s assuming all of them voted for Trump. And that’s not true.

He’s gay and liberal. But nobody seems to care because they’re impressed by his professionalism. He’s famous and has access to other famous people who seem to feel comfortable being interviewed by him because of that professionalism and his emotionally neutral/objective nature, unlike Tucker Carlson and other FOX ‘drama queens’. Ironic that the ‘gay guy’ has a higher ‘emotional IQ’ than they do, isn’t it? I’m also guessing he makes more money than you do and has experienced mych more of the richness of this life than you have, Even though he’s been on the scene of some tragic events and also in hot war zones, etc. But he’s traveled, etc. not lived in a narrow little existence like I imagine you probably do, judging by this question you’re asking. I’m guessing he’s doing something right. He probably doesn’t care much what you think, He’s too busy leading a successful and fulfilling existence I guess.

• Bambi

He's a gay, white, Mega-millionaire born with a silver spoon in his mouth into the elite population. He looks down upon anyone white who's NOT RICH.

• Joseph

He's anti white hetero status quo, like most gay people he hates what most people consider ' normal'. Because they don't fit into that category.

And you got that quote from FoxNews? Would've made your pointless drivel seem more credible if you cited that from CNN itself *rolls eyes*

Cooper is a kite..... something that needs to be constantly held up by winds to be noticed..

... like many in the pop-media today, he simply latches on to whatever breeze happens to be blowing at that time and rides it so long as it will keep him aloft and admired with as little effort on the part of his handler as possible....