Cons: Don't you think it's troubling that.........?

Trump believes america was "great" at a time when Whites were inferior and Men were inferior.

Trump believes america was "great" before Brown v. Board of Education. Before desegregation.

Before women got to have real careers.

You think he was talking about the Reagan era? no. he was talking about the 1900's, 1940s 1950s:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/26/politics/donald-tru...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The only thing I think is troubling about it is your take on Trump and his MAGA movement. It isn't about race or gender. It is about economy and better jobs for all races and genders of American citizens. You libs see racism everywhere, when it isn't really relevant to the conversation. The numbers for black unemployment are the lowest they have been in years. How can you describe that as racist Lois.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I find it troubling that you cherry pick and do not use complete and accurate context.

• Dale
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Why is that troubling for you? Different people like different times and places. I enjoy ancient China but that does not mean that I place Chinese above other races. But if I were a Republican, then you would attack me for it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Still pissed that republicans took away your granddaddies slaves?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No, I don't

• 6 months ago

no not at all i wouldn't

• Mimi
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That's what the Left thinks it means. MAGA means respect for America again, and showing your respect by honoring American laws and the people who defend the country.

• 6 months ago

Make America great again is a slogan that pertains to the American dream, independent entrepreneurship, making money, being successful. You idiots that claim it's a racist/sexist statement have carrots up your asss. The whole lot of you.

• 6 months ago

Then why do you people use the 1950s as an example of when our tax code was most fair...

And the middle class was strong and robust...

It's almost as though it is YOU Democraps want to bring back that bygone, and regressive era...

Derp. πŸ˜‚ 😘 πŸ‘Œ Lolz

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You really should stop sniffing glue. You sound unhinged.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.