Sammy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 months ago

I got caught masturbating help!!?

So my bed is right in front of my bedroom door and I was laying on my bed masturbating ( I’m 14 by the way) I was in the middle of an orgasm and my dad walked right into my room without knocking he looked at me then walked straight out saying sorry I was so embarrassed I don’t know what to do should I talk to him? Or forget about it.

Ferget about it. Never bring it up as he really didn t care.

He said sorry and walked away so I’m pretty sure he’s cool with it. He’s probably forgotten it by now, there’s no need to create further awkwardness. I wouldn’t stress too much.

It’s normal lol, but lock the door next time

just forget it, he has

This seems to happen to you every week darling. You clearly have some fantasy or fetish about getting caught in the act, which is fine. However, repeating yourself week after week, has grown quite dull.

Let it go. You both know masturbation is a part of life. You are both embarrassed. There is no need to protract the awkwardness for you both. It is a natural part of life for most people and is no worse than walking in on someone who is wiping their bum these days. Or like if someone walked in the bathroom while your sister is inserting a tampon. Is it embarrassing? Sure! Does it merit discussion? No.

EXCEPTION: (Always there is one, no?)

If say, you are an observant Jewish male (or other such faith), then I suggest you discuss it with your Rabbi rather than your dad.

Some religions have rules regarding masturbation. If this case applies to you, then speak to a spiritual advisor of your respective faith--discreetly! Leave Dad out of it as that adds a whole extra unnecessary level of awkward and a whole other 'no-go-zone' in most mainstream religions (think Ham, Noah and the many 'thou shalt nots' pertaining to nakedness).

Good luck.

Eeek sorry that happened to you! :-/ time will pass and you’ll forget about it. Maybe he thought he was interrupting your sleep

Just let it go. I doubt he'll want to make a point of bringing it up.

• kelvin

you act like it never happened

you learned why you lock the door when pleasuring yourself.........he knows its natural for teens to do, i would go on and forget it......someday you will both look back and laugh

• 4 months agoReport

I doubt they’d laugh lol but they’ll forget about it. Not a big deal.