Is President Trump being racist when he calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" ???

72 Answers

Relevance
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

No he's being sardonic, he's playing off her own false claims.

• 3 months ago

Don't even know what a Pocahontas is

• Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Yes he is. This is coming from someone who doesn’t like Warren.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Pocahontas I mean Elizabeth Warren is a white woman she is not native American she is using native American status to win votes like most Democrats dothis is why most people are leaving the Democrat party

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Absolutely NOT! How dare you think that? Look, he doesn’t always speak politically correct, but actually cares so much for LEGITIMATE people w/ TRUE Native American Indian ties, he wants someone closer than just DNA.

After all, EVERYONE has ties to Adam & Eve! I checked my ancestry and found that MY mother even has a tie to Native American Indians. Open your eyes! No one should claim it unless they can provide TRUE family history. Exact DNA works in criminal court, but family history DNA? Get real. Remember ... Adam & Eve.

• 3 months ago

Yes he is!!!!!!!

• David
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

No, that's not "racist." Warren lied, and she deserves criticism.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Maybe he was when he called someone "Sambo" just for saying he had some Black ancestry. Elizabeth Warren only ever claimed to have "Some" Native or First Nations ancestry;never claiming to be full Quantum or a member of a specific tribe. DNA testing later proved that her old family legend was correct, though they could not narrow it down to a specific tribe. Her acknowledgment of some Indian ancestry was no different than millions of Americans who have a similar vague recollection of having some Cherokee or African or something, and Trump inflated the story. To jump to name calling like "Sambo" or "Pocahontas" whenever someone identifies with some ethnic minority ancestry is indeed racist;yet, so normalised to so many old fogies that they don't see it as "racist" because it is not only nothing beyond their "norm", it is far from slipping and saying what they really say to each other over highballs when there are no minority persons present.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Also my DNA test shows I'm 1/64 th Jewish, but I don't feel I'm entitled to a Bar Mitzvah.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

calling someone racist has no meaning anymore.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

To racists it doesn't, never did to start with because they don't care.

• 3 months ago

of course he is----everything the President says is racist----ask any democrat, member of the Cartoon Network News or mslsd---

• 3 months ago

No. He's making fun of the fact that SHE claimed to be part Native Indian. Even going so far as to put that on her College application papers.

UPDATE - Take note of all of the 'thumbs down' on all answers telling the 'uncomfortable truth' about Elizabeth Warren. Liberals really are stupid.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

TheBellJar - Elizabeth Warren APOLOGIZED to Native Americans for calling herself Native American. Those DNA tests suggested she might have had Native American ancestors six to 10 generations ago.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.