Ever think God didn't make us humans originally to sit bicycling or in an automobile driving all the time or only sex in bed for 9 years?

Bedspread story of my life. Constant sitting my ex a male made me sit in car often and I got saddle sore off and on a bicycle since Christmas. I haven't did a bicycle for a month now I got a pressure ulcer. So God question. Did God make people think we should always sit in a car or van a lot of hours of the life spent passing by

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We are made to move, not sit for hours on end.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

I'll have whatever the hell you're drinking.

• Retief
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Humans have a choice in how they live their lives.

You chose to remain with your ex when he make you sit in a car often or ride a bike.

Did he also stop you from learning basic grammar...?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Have you ever considered that God didn't make us at all?

Or anything?

God doesn't really exist.

Try to be realistic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No God not exists pleb man.

• 5 months ago

Don't blame god for things that humans made. They are now these things a part of your life. God did not invent these, he gave you a beautiful colorful world with every thing you needed to survive. He should not have given man FREE WILL.. Now see what they have done with that!!! Air pollution, Noise pollution, Platic waste, nuclear waste. Waste all around. Man has a builtin Destructive gene and no matter what, he will ultimatly destroy himself and the world Go Natural!.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.