Question about Hadith. I have done 36 of 40 and by done I mean listened on YouTube and my question is when people verbally abuse you?

Isn't it against Allah and the Hadith ICNA , see this is a legit question .. say only fight back if they talk bad about God or Islam or if you keep telling them like over and over like example ten times and they still do sin

Favorite Answer

funny......you admired a stalker here, who was verbally abusing me, and complimented him for it, so clearly you have no religious qualms about it.

• Weasel McWeasel

and as far as verbal abuse meaning nothing to scholars........his crap and nonsense means nothing to me, I assure you..but that still doesn't mean you back and support such obvious lying abuse of other users here. That's just wrong. Would you want some user here posting such things about you?

You ignore them, don't insult them Allah says.

Islam is an embed of the devil. So is the Northland Church.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.
    • Like999Iblis

You are and inbred of your Protestant delilusional church.

Gods exist only in fantasy. That includes you particular god.

The stories about your god are just as made up as all the other stories about all the other gods.