Senior cat vomiting and trouble swallowing - anyone had something similar?

Hi, My 10 year old tabby cat is vomiting daily and having trouble swallowing food. She still has a healthy appetite and is drinking and going to the toilet fine and has no change to her behaviour in general. However, at least once a day she produces either yellow bile, a lump of undigested food or something more... show more Hi,
My 10 year old tabby cat is vomiting daily and having trouble swallowing food. She still has a healthy appetite and is drinking and going to the toilet fine and has no change to her behaviour in general. However, at least once a day she produces either yellow bile, a lump of undigested food or something more resembling sick. Sometimes the sick has a furball or grass in. Because of the variation in her different sick it has been hard to put a finger on what is causing it. She eats a mixture of senior hyperallegenic biscuits and senior wet food. I have been to the vets and they kept her in for scans and tests and everything came back as fine, so the vet was stumped as to what to do next. Without having to lay out £500 for an ultrasound, was wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything similar with their cat before.
Thanks in advance