Is it okay to spray paint at a park?

I have a project to spray paint, but I don t want to do it indoors since I have pets and I live in an apartment. There is a local park nearby me and I m not sure if it s legal to do so.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would think you would be breaking all manner of by-laws. But if the park is unattended and you are not doing it where it would be a nuisance to other users you might chance it. Personally I would do it on the balcony if there is one, or find some waste ground nearby.

• 3 weeks ago

You should check local ordinance to see if it's legal. You should do it outdoors and make sure you tape saome newspaper down so that you don't paint over anything. How about your driveway or street? Can you do it there?

• 4 months ago

Ask the local police department, they know the rules. Just give them a call.

• 4 months ago

ON things at the park? That'll get you arrested for vandalism.

If you're talking about spray painting something on paper or on what you made, then lay down newspapers on your driveway and do it there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

It is inappropriate to use a park for your painting project. Try the parking lot where you live.

• VAA
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Parks are run and maintained by the city, No, I wouldn't do it. Look of an empty lot or a field away from it all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.