tell me how do we use the just in a sentences?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The answerers so far have failed to notice you said "the just." "The just will never be appointed judges by Trump."

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Your English is so defective that it's unclear what you want.

Use "just" in a sentence?

Or

Use "the just" in a sentence?

Very different.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You would have gotten better answers if you had used quotation marks.

"the just" is a wellknown book/play by Albert Camus. It's about a group of people who blow up somebody with a bomb, and the title refers to the fact that the author thinks the bombing is justified

• 5 months ago

"just" has a few meanings. It can mean "only", or it can mean "very recently".

"We have just enough time to stop for pizza"= means you have only enough time to stop for pizza, but no extra time for anything else. Or "The pizza was just ok"= means it was not great pizza, it was edible but not especially good-tasting.

"I just came from the swimming pool"= means you were at the pool moments ago.

Or a third use, "Just do it!", means don't make any excuses, stop delaying, and simply do whatever it is that you are hesitating about.

In any case it denotes quickness, immediacy, or the bare minimum.

• ...Show all comments
    • E5 months agoReport

Quotation marks should have been used then. "the just" as a noun is not the usual use. The usual use is "just" as an adjective.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Just make sure you don't overuse itvlike some yse 'litterally' and 'like'. It can be used as a synonym to 'only' or 'simply' ( example : " i put just a little spice into the recipe:)

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

We can use it several ways.

As an adjective it means something that is fair - The decision of the court was just.

As an adverb it means either precisely, or recently occurring -

There was just enough time to complete the work that I have just finished.

• Alan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Just a moment while I do some research to find an answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.