What do you think of the Australian city, Sydney?

You don't have to be from Australia to answer this, and you don't have to had ever visited Sydney.

I've always liked Sydney, if for its harbours alone. It's considered Australia's only world city, and about as close as the atmosphere of San Francisco in the Southern Hemisphere as possible.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I’ve always wanted to go. It looks like a great city. Also I thought Melbourne is considered a world class city too.

• TSK
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Love it...Been often..Last Feb rented a place there.

• 3 months ago

overcrowded, overrated, overpriced, over it, it's been under construction since the 1980's, projects get started but never finished. Don't go anywhere near the CBD, you can't move without tripping over some construction barrier or falling in a hole or having to detour cause the street has been closed. Overcrowding is ridiculous, everybody lives on one side of Sydney and works on the other side. If you want to drive to work you have to get up at 6am to beat the traffic and get a parking space. Public transport is OK but all it takes is a drop of rain or a minor accident or some person collapses and the whole thing is delayed for hours.The only good thing is the NBN. Ha ha just kidding that's rubbish too.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's a beautiful city but not very well planned - too crowded in some areas, sprawling endlessly in other areas and too much traffic. I don't think it is considered Australia's only world city and I don't think anyone who hasn't actually been there should give an opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

only 3 good things about Sydney

the roads out north south & east

• Jill
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

East is the Pacific ocean.

• 3 months ago

Nothing wrong with it at all, as well as the country. It's safe, and it will definitely feel different than San Francisco

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.