promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is Seth Rollins the face of the WWE now?

WWE has had him beat Brock Lesnar, the man who has been booked as an unstoppable, unbeatable beast since 2014. Ending Takers streak and beating the living hell out of Cena. And wwe actually had Rollins defeat him twice for the Universal Title at the 2 biggest shows of the year. WWE has made him the face of Monday night RAW and have moved Roman Reigns, the supposed face of WWE to Smackdown, the supposed B show. Is Seth Rollins now the face of WWE? Is he the next guy to be pushed like Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena, and Reigns?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

It would be down to either him, Roman Reigns or even Kofi Kingston imo.. over the last 5 years I think all 3 members of The Shield were seen as top guys, Ambrose left but he was never going to be "the face" Kofi only in the last year though so I will rule him out (I see him as the face of smackdown with the new day)

Success wise you gotta give the edge to Rollins even though on paper it's pretty even.

Rollins has had more defining wins than Reigns has over Lesnar who is basically the WWE's measuring stick.. seeing as Lesnar had easy wins over Cena, Taker, Orton it's safe to say he is the guy to beat and Rollins is the only one who has more wins than losses against Lesnar..

In saying that for years WWE had planned that Reigns was the next big thing, that changed after the cancer scare.. no one knew that Reigns would be back so soon so they went for plan B in Rollins stuck to plan B since.

There could be 2 faces of WWE? Not many people realise Rock and Austin pretty much were!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

No it is still John Cena because only dedicated supporters of this mohokum tune in every week

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

WWE ain’t the same.

• 8 months ago

He may be the face the wwe but the wwe is crap now. It doesn't get as much ratings now as it did before. So basically he's the face of nothing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

God I hope not. Lame theme, no character, treats the titles like a toy, mediocre in-ring and even worse on the microphone. Zero draw, just look at Rollins iron man matches. Nobody cared. Only reason Seth Rollins got the major pop at Wrestlemania 31 is because it wasn't Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns that walked out with the title after that Rollins didn't draw viewers.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

NOPE HE IS NOT AT LEAST NOT YET

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

WWE is just grown men wearing panties getting oiled up and body smashing eachother. Sounds gay to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.