Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

They told me I could be anything. But when I tried to become a god, everyone rejected me. Why such contradiction?

You can be anything except god? That's not anything.

Update:

Doug, when I say I want to be god, I don't want alternatives. It's god I want to be and nothing else.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You can become a God, but you aren't yet. And you won't be until you're freed of in and immortal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

Only God can ordain Gods, you cannot do it by yourself, and you cannot do it your way. Jesus said he gives men power to become sons of God, but we have to do it His way

• Well, you obviously are a stupid person so you CAN'T be anything until you deal with your gross lazy foolishness.

• 5 months ago

I was fed the same lie. I wanted to be Japanese. Didn't happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Hahaha! Can you be your own father? That is just an excuse to not do anything!

• 5 months ago

Only athiests say that because they overcame the irresistable urge to sift through their spouse's hair for lice to snack on. And it has NOTHING to do with God.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sorry buddy. You are 2,000 years too late. Back then you could have easily pulled it off. Today, people simply know better and you are either ignored or medicated.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I am God in human form. I got tired of being omnipotent. So I put temporary restrictions on me so that I can feel what it's like to be human.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.