Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

They told me I could be anything. But when I tried to become a god, everyone rejected me. Why such contradiction?

You can be anything except god? That's not anything.

Doug, when I say I want to be god, I don't want alternatives. It's god I want to be and nothing else.

You can become a God, but you aren't yet. And you won't be until you're freed of in and immortal.

Only God can ordain Gods, you cannot do it by yourself, and you cannot do it your way. Jesus said he gives men power to become sons of God, but we have to do it His way

• Well, you obviously are a stupid person so you CAN'T be anything until you deal with your gross lazy foolishness.

I was fed the same lie. I wanted to be Japanese. Didn't happen.

Hahaha! Can you be your own father? That is just an excuse to not do anything!

Only athiests say that because they overcame the irresistable urge to sift through their spouse's hair for lice to snack on. And it has NOTHING to do with God.

Sorry buddy. You are 2,000 years too late. Back then you could have easily pulled it off. Today, people simply know better and you are either ignored or medicated.

I am God in human form. I got tired of being omnipotent. So I put temporary restrictions on me so that I can feel what it's like to be human.