Your thoughts on going to college?

The way I see it, I do not want to go to college, I have literally zero motivation in anything that attend in college, be it studying ,listening to the lectures, or completing assignments. It bores me to death. This is also about to be my 3rd semester. Let's say even if I make it through and graduate and get a... show more The way I see it, I do not want to go to college, I have literally zero motivation in anything that attend in college, be it studying ,listening to the lectures, or completing assignments. It bores me to death. This is also about to be my 3rd semester.

Let's say even if I make it through and graduate and get a degree, I don't see myself being happy. I have looked up many jobs and none of them are in my interests. Although as of now, I do have a slight idea of what to do which is to coach in certain activities online for some income and experience. Would like to hear your thoughts on this, thank you.