I consistently support efforts for better less expensive health care and a living wage as a democrat. I don't recognize my party anymore.?

The democrat presidential candidates are like Santa Claus, brining gifts for votes. 2.5 trillion dollars in new spending each year and over 200 trillion long term costs, scare the crap out of me. What happened to turn our party into the party of gimmicks, tax and spend? Americans won't vote for this lunacy.... show more The democrat presidential candidates are like Santa Claus, brining gifts for votes. 2.5 trillion dollars in new spending each year and over 200 trillion long term costs, scare the crap out of me. What happened to turn our party into the party of gimmicks, tax and spend? Americans won't vote for this lunacy. How do we get it back before it destroys us.
Update: Now even democrats are blocking plans good for America? What has happened to you people.
Update 2: Lets face it Obamacare made a mess of private health Care. Obamacare expanded Medicaid for the poo in a few states. and that is about all