Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Liberals if Trump is going to lose why is he getting a huge infusion of cash in small donations?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

liberals are the kinds of delusional people who will proclaim their victory regardless.

Look at the 2016 election. What were these demonrats saying? Here's a flashback:

-DEAR TRUMP VOTERS - IT'S NOT RIGGED, HE'S JUST LOSING!

-SPOILER ALERT - HILLARY WINS

-NEWSWEEK MADAM PRESIDENT EDITION [really awkward cache of 500,000 copies of a magazine you now have to use as a firestarter]

My point is, liberals do not operate on the basis of logic. They operate on the basis of DEEMING.

This is why many of them are still trying to proclaim Russian rigging despite the investigation concluding no such thing happened. They don't care. It's not about the truth to them, it's about deciding what their own version of the truth is, and pushing that as if it were actual truth.

• aha4 months agoReport

Lolol it's funny bcus Trump hasn't done anything for America at least Obama has 🤦🏽that wall still isn't built and his time is almost up. Yet you retarded supporters still having false hope hahahhah ridiculous

• 4 months ago

Maybe bcus he has many psychotic delusional racist a$$ kisser supporters?

• 4 months ago

Trump is going to lose anyway

• 4 months ago

He is putting that money in his pockets and you cons are too dumb to see it. He doesn't have a honest bone in his old body. He's been nothing but trouble for the world since he sat his big ole butt in the Oval Office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No one said there were no suckers willing to buy his 🦄💩.

• 4 months ago

They live in a fantasy world. All I can say, is I think reality will hit them hard bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSBoOcGFFE

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 months ago

Retarded people throw their money away

Trailer trash dummies

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I’m a republican but i think its bc he isn’t going to lose

• 4 months ago

Trump is a joke much like the democrat and republican party are jokes in their entirety. Trump supports red flag laws, banned bump stocks and democrats and republicans both agreed to giving 300 thousand indians green cards, so much for stopping mass third world immigration. at any rate you might as well just vote for democrats cause republicans are just democrats minus the welfare(except for huge corporations and israel of course) lol

Source(s): with democrats and republicans like these who needs enemies
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Liberals are stupid

• aha4 months agoReport

Coming from a trumptard supporter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.