Solo travelling to Florida as a female any tips?

so I've booked to go to Florida Orlando for two weeks through Thomas Cook holiday company. I'm going to an auntie's wedding. Most of time I will be on my own but I will be spending time with family for some of the days . the main things I want to do in Florida is check out the shopping malls for... show more so I've booked to go to Florida Orlando for two weeks through Thomas Cook holiday company. I'm going to an auntie's wedding. Most of time I will be on my own but I will be spending time with family for some of the days . the main things I want to do in Florida is check out the shopping malls for clothing cheap clothing and obviously to eat out and to relax. any tips for me on what to avoid and what to look out for on being safe? Any cheap mall outlets? And obviously I know not to go out alone at night excetera. My parents are a little worried as I'm going by myself , I'm 26yrs old, but I am going to be doing everything in the tourist areas and in the day time. Anything at night time will be with family or family friends.
7 answers 7