How to talk to a passed away loved one?

. I recently lost my big sister, she was 17 & ended up passing away at 18. In a few more months it’ll be a year since her passing & its only getting worse. I was 13 while she got into an accident & she passed away a month before my birthday. I’m just not coping properly she was the only person whom I... show more . I recently lost my big sister, she was 17 & ended up passing away at 18. In a few more months it’ll be a year since her passing & its only getting worse. I was 13 while she got into an accident & she passed away a month before my birthday. I’m just not coping properly she was the only person whom I could actually talk to & genuinely understand what I was going through & the only person who I felt always had my back through out any fight we were in. she was my sister, she knew bad things going on growing up. I could talk to her about anything now that she’s gone it feels like a part of me is gone, my head isn’t in the right spot. I know I have something wrong with me, seeing my sister in the condition she was in was heart wrenching and destroyed me. it has to be depression but I can’t even say that for sure because I cannot explain how I’m feeling. I’m in this state of mind everyday that is tearing me down. everywhere no matter what, this feeling that I can’t even explain is always with me. when I think to much into how it feels like it just feels like there’s no point to anything, nothing feels real and I just feel bummed out. but that’s still not even close to how I feel it’s just a pointless feeling like I just wanna give up. I just need any way possible to get a sign from her or to somehow communicate with her. if anyone has any thing to help me it would be very much appreciated thank you!
Edit
I
4 answers 4