Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 6 months ago

how to talk to a passed away loved one?

. I recently lost my big sister, she was 17 & ended up passing away at 18. In a few more months it’ll be a year since her passing & its only getting worse. I was 13 while she got into an accident & she passed away a month before my birthday. I’m just not coping properly she was the only person whom I could actually talk to & genuinely understand what I was going through & the only person who I felt always had my back through out any fight we were in. she was my sister, she knew bad things going on growing up. I could talk to her about anything now that she’s gone it feels like a part of me is gone, my head isn’t in the right spot. I know I have something wrong with me, seeing my sister in the condition she was in was heart wrenching and destroyed me. it has to be depression but I can’t even say that for sure because I cannot explain how I’m feeling. I’m in this state of mind everyday that is tearing me down. everywhere no matter what, this feeling that I can’t even explain is always with me. when I think to much into how it feels like it just feels like there’s no point to anything, nothing feels real and I just feel bummed out. but that’s still not even close to how I feel it’s just a pointless feeling like I just wanna give up. I just need any way possible to get a sign from her or to somehow communicate with her. if anyone has any thing to help me it would be very much appreciated thank you!

Edit

I

Favorite Answer

A couple weeks ago my sister and I went to the cemetery to visit our sister who passed away in 1992, a month before she turned 40. She was 13 years older than me and closer to my older siblings. She always called me 'Kiddo' which I kind of hated but I'd give anything to hear her call me that one more time. The sister who visited her with me still has a hard time grieving over losing her.

What you are going through is normal. If you feel like you'd like to talk to someone in grief counselling you should consider it. Remember, half of talk therapy is talking and hearing yourself say the things you feel out loud. If you feel like you'd like to talk to your sister, even though she's not right in front of you, it helps to hear yourself say the things out loud you want to say to her. And it's okay to have a good cry while you're doing it.

You will never, ever get over your sister's death but every day it will be easier to accept.

You can't. She has passed on. You will just be inviting spirits that will steal your spiritual blessings and those of your family. Don't dabble in black magic.

• j153e

You might read "The Great Divorce" and "Testimony of Light" for a clearer understanding of the post-passing experience. Her soul is now moving on, so you might try talking with a counselor https://www.hopefortheheart.org instead.

• angie

What you are experiencing is grief. You are grieving and that is whats to be expected in your situation. You are not alone, there is nothing wrong with you for feeling exactly the way you do. Your love for your sister will never go away but the pain will lessen over time. Not because you dont love her but because you are human and your purpose still needs to be fulfilled. Her existence as a beautiful and understanding spirit brought you a lot of peace and probably to others as well. She cant come to you here anymore but one day you can go to her.

• donnie

The bible says not to do this. So don’t do it.

• donnie

Like I said you asked the question and you got it answered. I am sorry I did not tell you what you wanted to see