Business Idea - Tailor Service Startup?

The idea is bringing a tailor service to office employees. I envision it working in cities like Chicago, NYC, San Fran (anywhere with dense office and high rise buildings). The idea is that each week (or two) there would be a rep on-site located in tenant amenity areas of an office building where tenants can bring... show more The idea is bringing a tailor service to office employees. I envision it working in cities like Chicago, NYC, San Fran (anywhere with dense office and high rise buildings).

The idea is that each week (or two) there would be a rep on-site located in tenant amenity areas of an office building where tenants can bring items they need to be hemmed, fixed, etc. The rep on-site will measure and mark, take their items, and return them directly to the tenant/customer the following week. Customers will be notified the service will be on site through a property management email blast and/or notified through an app.

On the back end, the on-site reps will then take the items to a local tailor/home-based tailor that will do the actual sewing. The following week, the items will be brought back to the office for drop off to the customer. This idea sparked due to being an office-based employee myself and needing a tailor, but was either too busy or too lazy to bring/pickup my items from the actual tailor.

The entire concept is mainly centered around convenience to the customer, but think it has potential if executed properly and to scale. I have not put too much thought into the economics yet, but would obviously be a split between the actual tailor who sews items and the company which provides the service. Thoughts? Any advice/ideas are greatly appreciated!