Don't you just hate it when rich people pretend to be poor ?

Everytime I go collect an Amazon purchase, I am always shocked to see the most expensive purchases being made by people who outwardly behave like they are struggling financially. It is only when I opened my eyes and did some digging I realized that a lot of the "small business owners" have dozens of... show more Everytime I go collect an Amazon purchase, I am always shocked to see the most expensive purchases being made by people who outwardly behave like they are struggling financially.

It is only when I opened my eyes and did some digging I realized that a lot of the "small business owners" have dozens of "side hustles" but only one or two are legally registered.

For example...the self employed mechanic....may have apartments for rent, vehicles for rent, and a farm....but the only thing he is known for is his garage...so he still gets government assistance all whilst collecting tax free income from all his side jobs.

Heck, the hustlers often make more money than doctors or lawyers !

Yet these men will insist that they are "struggling businessmen"
Update: What I hate is....people look at the Doctor, because he wears a coat and dresses nicely and assume he is the richest person in the hospital. A doctor has to dress nicely, because it is expected. But the Doctor's income is taxable, the doctor spends all his time at the hospital and has no time for side hustles... show more What I hate is....people look at the Doctor, because he wears a coat and dresses nicely and assume he is the richest person in the hospital. A doctor has to dress nicely, because it is expected. But the Doctor's income is taxable, the doctor spends all his time at the hospital and has no time for side hustles unless he is the bigshot consultant.

Whereas I have met EMT workers who on their downtime work so many side jobs that their monthly salary is double of the Doctor...AND NON TAXABLE.