Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 12 months ago

Whats your opinion on breastfeeding in public?

Im not talking about the women who cover their baby and breast.I'm talking about the ones who just take their breast out for people to see.

Favorite Answer

I honestly don’t care, doesn’t bother me. A mother has to feed her child and she has the right to do so, whenever and where ever she wants. Don’t think people should judge or be cruel towards mothers who are taking care of their babies, at least they aren’t neglecting them.

Breastfeeding a baby is not a problem to me .. I honestly love it & wish I would have breastfed my babies due to the fact of the bond you gain with your children while breastfeeding! I never seen a problem when a mom wants to feed their baby. 🤷🏽‍♀️

If the headlights shine I'm all for it. Pop them out and please give me a suckle on them as well.

It’s just an American thing to be bothered by that. Americans are so immature. In Europe it’s common. In the south of France all the women go topless on the beach. No big deal. They don’t make a federal case of it. Years ago when I was in south of France , pre-Internet, you didn’t see any pornographic magazines on the newstands. But when I went to London where everybody is buttoned up, proper, and Victorian about sex, there was plenty of porn on the newstands.

u do u boo do whatever ya want g

The alternative is them not feeding their baby or not leaving the house (as babies can get hungry unexpectedly as well). So...I am in favour of not withholding food from infants and letting mothers accomplish things outside the home.

• Sky

It doesn't bother me in the least if a woman openly breastfeeds in public, and I fully support her rights to do so without being subjected to any harassment by anyone else.

Kinda awkward...

if the lady is well built, i have no problem

Like Suzy Q, I don't recall seeing a mother ever take her breast out for the purpose of letting everyone see. Moms who nurse are feeding their babies. Period.

Anyone who doesn't want to see can utilize the option of looking away.