How do I start?

I would like to get into programing. I have zero clue where to start. I know the basics of web design as in HTML and CSS, but that s not PROGRMING, not to me at least, I would like so suggestions on where to start. What kind of software do I need? Where do I get educated? Is there any hardware? What language should I start in? ect.

When school starts up again, ask your teacher about......... Where do I get educated........?

• Ivanex

you can start with pseint? it will give you the basis of programming..... then you can learn real programming like : java, phyton, sql (very important), etc

it depends what you want to do:

• Chris

Just try this Python2 course to get an understanding of basic programming concepts: https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-python

....................

• EddieJ

When school starts up again, ask your teacher about "Where do I get educated?"

• Garry10 months agoReport

.__. ok...