is 500 subscribers a lot??

im a small youtuber with 447 subscribers im 53 subscribers away from 500 and i know 500 is half of 1 thousand but while back i was told by one my fave youtubers that i heard and did what they said and saw major improvement with my youtube channel and they said think of it like this youre on stage in room with the amount of subscribers you have now thats alot of people in just one room so to me tha would be 447 subscribers in on room watching me on sage so my question is this is 500 subscribers a lot as in a big number??? or no big deal not worth getting excited about???

Favorite Answer

I think it’s really good 😁 500 people liked your videos enough to push the subscribe button which is something to be proud of.

Can you fit 500 people in your living room? For not I’d say it’s a pretty big deal

Well I have 26 so yes, I'd say so.

that depends how much time you been in youtube, and what your goal there, because its a good number of people but not good enough if you wnat to make your living of it