Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 year ago

what is this?

my stomach hurts really bad right under my ribs, like a stabbing pain. I thought it could’ve been hunger, but after eating a little, I felt super nauseous and like I had eaten a huge meal. Nothing really got rid of this feeling. I have no appetite. Should I be worried?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I have pains like this often, it's either a stomach ulcer or GERD (Gastral Esophagus Reflux Disease) which is where stomach acid travels up into the esophagus. Next time it happens, take a few tums or any kind of acid reducer and see if it goes away within an hour.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

ummm that happens to me when I've been starving myself for too long. Were you starving yourself?

• 1 year ago

It could be your galbladder. That is usually felt under the rightish side under the ribs.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Dehydration?????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Drink more water.

• 1 year ago

It could be so many things, and I think that listing them all here would only cause more anxiety, which won't help. I would suggest that if things don't feel normal again tomorrow, that you go to the Dr. It might be best to only eat bland food like toast when next you are hungry just to help it pass. Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.